High Efficiency Surface Plasma Processing Equipment
Model : DYPC
The device uses an automated transfer architecture and a patented electrode. The utilizes plasma for rapid surface cleaning, surface modification or roughening. Applicable to polymer material substrates, which can effectively improve the reliability of subsequent processes.
|Pumping efficiency||40 seconds below 0.1 Torr|
|Platform size||906 ╳ 690 ╳ 80 mm (Customizable)|
|Transmission system||Automatic Entrance Platform|
|Pumping system||Roots Pump+Oil Rotary Pump|
|Main Equipment Volume(W ╳ D ╳ H)||2760 ╳ 1205 ╳ 1846 + 400(mm)|
|Working Space Reference(W ╳ D ╳ H)||4360 ╳3800 ╳2400(mm)|
- Patented special plasma electrode with good plasma uniformity.
- High-density plasma source, high plasma efficiency and reduced process time.
- Special gas intake, diffusion and pumping system design.
- A variety of process gases are available, and the equipment is highly stable and easy to maintain.
- Online plasma spectrum monitoring.(option)
- We can design special machines with special specifications according to customer's requirements, and set unilateral or bilateral operation.
- Removing the slag generated during the drilling of the PCB board.
- Surface modification of current electronic paper or general soft substrate or FPC.
- Cleaning of organic pollutants on the surface of plastic materials.
- Plastic material surface modification or roughening.