DYPL-Hybrid coating machine
At the point of view of the booming global automobile market and the trending of environmental awareness, based on the concept of Energy Saving and Carbon Reduction, DAH YOUNG successfully developed a new HVMP (Hybrid Vacuum Metalization Process) technology. The HVMP uses the combination of PVD and PECVD method on our latest high-quality vacuum coating equipment, DYPL-Hybrid coating in chamber.
Tradition way of deposition going through numerous stage of coating, it induces pollution and also low productivity. By combining the PECVD process to the PVD DYC series coaters, the new DYPL series that we developed, it is capable of processing from base to top coating in the vacuum chamber and in a process. This process eliminates the need for atmospheric topcoat spray booths, making the production more efficient, reduces the spacious workroom required and avoids environment pollution.
- Double reactive zone：creates a faster, more efficient coating with better uniformity.
- Efficient Pumping System：short pipe lengths incorporated with the best available pumps.
- Special Valve Design：no valve piston rod exposed in the reactive zone, resulting in less particle powder residue.
- UL Approval：UL certified components and equipment are used for high standards in safety, performance and quality of the products.
- IPC Design：IPC controls with software for one touch operation and continues monitoring for troubleshooting.
Car light reflector, Bezels and Trinkets.