Batch Double Door Dual-use Coating Machine
DAH YOUNG's DYC-ESP vertical double door vacuum coater is equipped with both thermal evaporation and sputtering capabilities.
The DYC-ESP can use thermal evaporation and/or sputtering simultaneously to coat the substrate with different materials (Al, Co, Cr, Stainless Steel, etc.), in multiple layers depending on the end product requirements.
|Ultimate Vacuum||Ultimate 5X10-6Torr|
|Pumping Speed (Empty)||2X10-4 Torr within 5 mins|
|Number of rotation reel||12||14|
|Filament Power sup||30||30|
|Chamber Diameter(mm)||Φ 1300||Φ 1600|
|Chamber Height (mm)||H 1800||H 1800|
Rotary Pump (M3/hr)
|Mechenical Pump (M3/hr)||2500||4400|
|Vacuum Gauge||Leybold Graphix Two – Full Range / Thermal Gauge|
|Power source require||120 kW||120kW|
|Number of filament||28||28|
- Easy Operation: Like DYC-BSD, this DYC-ESP Series incorporates a one touch control panel.
- Versatile: This series of machine i adaptable for double target zones and/or multiple sources.
- Contamination Free: Isolation between the evaporation and sputtering systems prevent cross contamination.
- Efficient: Quick vacuum pumping speeds allow for productive, performances of the evaporation and sputtering process with shorter cycle times.
- Coating Uniformity: Like the design of DYC-NCVM system, the coating thickness is accurately uniform.
- Eco-Friendly: Coating processes performed in a vacuum environment instead of atmosphere, and less floor space required.
- Energy Saving: Incorporating frequency drive inverters to the system help reduce energy consumption and cost, as well as prolong motor life.
DYC-ESP Series can be used for electronic telecommunication products, such as mobile phone, PDA, GPS, laptops, medical instruments, electronic chips, projector, etc. To prevent electromagnetic interference (EMI), as well as coating concave and convex mirror reflectors.