DYC-ESP stands for vertical double door vacuum machines with both thermal evaporation and sputtering system. Such special design of both systems will lead to more extensive application. The diameter of chamber is 1.3-1.8m, the height is 1.8m which can be used by customers of various production lines.
This type of machine is applied with materials of thermal evaporation and sputtering, such as Al, Co, Cr, Stainless Steel, etc., depending on different requirements of finished product for related film layer.
Being devoted to long-term research and modification and massively adopted by many famous and big enterprises, Dah Young builds up the most acceptable machine for production lines. DYC-ESP offer solutions to issues about adhesion, high width-to-depth ratio, uneven film thickness of curved surface, etc., which helps to increase capacity efficiency and product quality.
- Easy Operation: Like DYC, this DYC-ESP Series makes use of one touch panel.
- Expandable: This series of machine adopts double target zone and multiple sources.
- Contamination Free: There is optimized design for both evaporation and sputtering system without mutual contamination.
- High Efficiency: With high pumping speed, it performs evaporation and sputtering process with shorter cycle time.
- Good Uniformity: Like the design of NCVM system, the film thickness is accurately uniform.
- Eco-Friendly: There is no pollution of waste water, air and even noise.
- Energy Saving: By offering design of frequency inverter to the system can it save energy and reduce the cost.
Applications:Coating process of concave and convex mirror reflectors,EMI(Electromagnetic Interference) process is mainly applied laptop, mobile phone and other electronic products to avoid interference of electromagnetic waves. DYC-ESP Series can be used for electronic telecommunication products, such as mobile phone, PDA,GPS, medical instruments, chips, projector and so on to avoid interference of electromagnetic waves.