DYAC-PVD Coating Machine
High Power Impulse Magnetron Sputtering (HiPIMS) is a high-power pulsed power supply system used on magnetron sputtering coating technics. Comparing to the traditional DC sputtering system, HiPIMS could generate more than tens times high pulsing current to obtain a high-density electron plasma. The density of the electron that dissociated by HiPIMS is ten thousand times high than DC power sputtering system. Therefore the HIPIMS coating system could effectively enhance the ionization rate and obtain a non-porosity,high density with good crystallinity film within a low coating temperature.
|Product name||DYAC-PVD coating machine|
|Coating Substrate||Metal, ceramic, enamel, glass, plastic|
|Coating Technology||HiPIMS high power pulsed magnetron sputtering|
|Coating Materials||Depending on the process|
|Coating Color||Depending on the process|
|Chamber Material||Stainless steel SUS304|
|Operating system||IPC and PLC|
|Number of Planetary Axis||6~12(Depending on the process)|
|Effective Coating Diameter (mm)||Ø960mm|
|Effective Coating Height (mm)||H850mm|
|Coating Deposition Method||HiPIMS magnetron sputtering coating and cathodic arc coating|
|Number of sputtering sources||6|
|Sputter power (kW)||20kW|
|Ultimate vacuum (Torr)||5*10E-6 Torr|
|Production Cycle Time||Depending on the process|
|Demand power||3 Phase/380V/170kW/50-60Hz|
- Fully automated control (IPC & PLC), composite multilayer film coating system.
- Variety of coating deposition methods (Cathode Arc, Magnetron Sputtering, Ion Source, HiPIMS) could be manipulated to meet the various coating requirements.
- The low-position chamber. Axis design with the planetary-like mechanism that axis could revolute around the chamber and rotate by its own, which is suitable for various sizes of products to do large-volume of production.
- Qualified by the EU "Conformite Europeenne safety standards and technical specifications" (optional).
Film Features of PVD coating :
• High abrasion resistance
• Retain high hardness under the high operating temperatures
• High oxidation resistance
• Low friction coefficient
• Scratch resistant
• Various colors could choose for the surface
Optoelectronics, semiconductors, energy, machining, molds, biomedicine, etc.