Cathodic Arc Cutting Tools Coating Machine
Cutting tool Ion coatings improve the surface hardness and wear resistance of the workpiece to reduce the friction coefficient of the surface and improve the service life of the workpiece applied to various cutting tools (such as milling cutters, drills, knife, blades, etc.), and various hardware tools (such as screwdrivers, pliers, etc.).
Dah Young's hard coating equipment has a unique cavity design and power configuration, and can provide customized target point design to meet customer needs. It can also be equipped with a magnetic filter tube. The serial connection of the magnetic filter tube in front of each arc target can be adjusted according to customer needs, so as to increase the target ionization rate, reduce target particle adhesion, reduce production costs, and improve coating quality.
- Fully automated control (IPC & PLC), composite multilayer film coating system.
- It can conduct research on metal thin films, metallic glass thin films, nitride thin films, oxide thin films, carbide thin films, carbonitride thin films and oxynitride thin films.
- Collect process data, production alarm data, facilitate data collection and equipment maintenance.
- No other harmful substances are generated during the coating process, which can save the environmental safety treatment costs caused by the wet process.
- The surface of the film has high compactness, and its functionality and color are better than traditional wet process electroplating.
- The low-mounted cavity is matched with the planetary revolution and rotation mechanism, which is suitable for mass production of various sizes of workpieces.
- Comply with EU CE safety standards and technical specifications (optional).
- The setting trolley is convenient for Loading/Unloading production and improves production efficiency.
- Bilingual interface, image mode, easy to operate.
- Independent safety loop power supply and emergency stop switch settings enhance the safety of personnel operation.
Application: cutting tools such as blades, milling cutters, drilling knives, pulling knives, rolling teeth and drilling needles.