Cathodic Arc Coating Machine
DAH YOUNG's DAHC-A is used for ion plating of decorative products and cutting tools.Decorative Ion coating improve the appearance and durability of a product while making it more wear and corrosion resistant to prolong its service life of the hardware products used for door and window hardware,tools, bathroom hardware, etc. industries. Cutting tool Ion coatings improve the surface hardness and wear resistance of the workpiece to reduce the friction coefficient of the surface and improve the service life of the workpiece applied to various cutting tools (such as milling cutters, drills, knife, blades, etc.), and various hardware tools (such as screwdrivers, pliers, etc.).
The chamber cavity is designed for independent power supply configuration, that can accommodate as many as 10 sets of target points as required to meet our customers requirement. Additionally we installed 4 sets of 36kW pre heaters to rapidly improves mass production efficiency.
|Coating Technology||Cathodic arc evaporation|
films (Ag, Cu, Al, etc.)
Nitride film (TiN, ZrN, CrN, TiAlN)
Carbide film (TiC, TiCN)
Oxide film (TiO, AlTiO, etc.)
|Coating Color||Per customer requirements|
|Operating system||IPC & PLC automatic and manual control|
|Vendor brand||HUETTINGEL, Pfeiffer, Leybold or customer preferred|
|Number of Planetary Axis||7 axes (other designs available)|
|Effective coating diameter||Ø228mm|
|Effective coating height||H750mm|
|Number of evaporation sources||10 groups|
|Evaporation power supply (kW)||10kW|
|Ultimate vacuum (Torr)||5*10-6 Torr|
|Power requirement||3 phase, 380V ±5%, 150A, 60Hz, independent grounding|
1. Fully automated control (IPC & PLC).
2. The chamber cavity is designed with a planetary type rotation mechanism capable to handle;various sizes of substrates .
3. Capable for coating metal thin film,metallic glass thin films, alloy thin films, nitride thin films, oxide thin films, carbide thin films, carbonitride thin films, and oxynitride thin films.
4. Environmentally friendly.
5. The vacuum process provide a higher density coating superior to those of the conventional wet plating process.
6. The low-position chamber cavity provides easy operator access.
7. EU and CE safety standards and technical specifications available.
8. Bilingual interface operation.
Hardware, tools, bathroom hardware, knife and scissors, cutting tools, various hardware tools, various molds, etc.